This season sees the rise of the slider yet again. It isn’t a trend adored by everyone but I have found myself growing very fond of the style. With many to choose from I found myself thinking of ways to make my own. So in true form, here is another DIY on how to embellish a pair of sliders. It is super easy, requires no sewing and can be finished in under a hour!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Plain pair of sliders – Primark £3
- Multi pack of gems – Tiger
- Glitter star patches – Ebay
- Blue gems – Ebay
- Plastic super glue
Watch the video to see how I create them >>>
- Make sure to put a mat down or have something to rest the glue on between gluing.
- Start by gluing the larger embellishments on, such as the stars.
- Press on them firmly for at least 10 seconds for the glue to start to set.
- Glue on the gems, put your hand or foot in the sandal to help with placement.
- Give the glue plenty of time to dry.
And that’s it!!! They are so simple to create, everyone can do them. Have fun!
Or if you prefer to shop the look and aren’t usually into making things, get the look with my top styles below: