Happy New Year everyone, it’s time to say goodbye to 2018! It’s been a year of learning for me and one I am happy to put to bed. Each year I like to write up my goals and outlook for the year ahead. You may have noticed my website looks a little different. I’ve had a refresh with a completely new bespoke look ready for 2019! I’ve got a great feeling about this year, so it’s time to look ahead with positivity. With my new blog design and wedding coming up this year is already off to a great start. Continue reading to find out my goals for 2019.
New Blog Design!
My new design has been in the works now since Spring 2018! It’s taken a while to get to this point of completion but I am so happy with it. My amazing friend Joe created this design and it’s completely bespoke. I sent over a doc full of my favourite websites and styles and he made the magic happen. Let me know what you think.
I got to shoot some awesome images with Chloe Lee. The concept was very inspired by nostalgia and Megan Trailers music videos!
New Year Goals
This year I don’t want to set myself any unrealistic goals as I find that bad on my mental health. I do have a few small things I want to achieve. I have listed them below, let’s see if I can stick to them.
- Learn to drive; this year I really want to get my driving license sorted. It’s been long overdue but I feel like I finally have the income to learn and get a car comfortably without having to sacrifice other things.
- Continue to put my happiness first. You may have seen my YouTube video on what I learned this year and one of them was my own happiness. I have also started to say no to things I don’t want to do and it’s been a revelation.
- Create more products for my online shop. I now have a shop feature implemented on here and I really want to create more products. I have always wanted to design t-shirts, prints and other cute things.
- Get a dog! I’ve been wanting a dog for so many years and I finally feel like this year could be the year. After our wedding day, I’m going to see if it is time but I really hope we can.
- Create our dream wedding day! 2019 is our wedding year, coming up soon in May. I really hope everything comes together and it is our dream day.
- Get back into dancing and exercise more regularly. In 2018 I really struggled to keep up any kind of routine because of my physical health. Hoping to get back to it this year and find some joy in it again.
I truly believe each day, week, month and year is what you make it. You have to try and live each day to the fullest. In 2018 I have found my physical health has really put a dampener on things. To conclude the year I have looked back and seen there were so many amazing memories to cherish. Bring on 2019 and I hope it is a good one for you too.