This time of year means Spring Fashion and refreshing the dullness of winter wardrobes. Colours are starting to come back in as well as fresh prints and styles. With the new styles coming in I have put together an outfit as well as round-up the new trends you should be looking out for.
Primark Spring Outfit
One of my favourite places to start shopping for the new season is Primark. The prices are so reasonable that it’s easy to snap up new trends quickly and affordably, refreshing your look has never been easier. This outfit features mom jeans and a stripe sweater from Primark, that make the most adorable Spring outfit. I teamed the items with my Zara pink PU jacket, Floral Asos slippers and a bright pink beret. Embracing colour again is so much fun and seeing lots of pink shades on trend right now make me happy.
Jumper & Jeans – Both Primak // Jacket – Zara // Shoes – Asos // Beret – Zaful
Spring Fashion Round-Up
I have started to notice the trends coming in for the new season and wanted to round up my favourites.
- PINK PINK PINK: Different shades of pink whether its blush, fuchsia or somewhere in between. As you can tell I love pink shades and what is fun is you can clash shades together for an even more funky look.
- Ruffles: Frills and ruffles aren’t going anywhere for spring! You will see them in lighter chiffon’s blouses, gingham tops and even denim jeans with ruffled hems.
- Gingham is back again: Every other year gingham makes a return in SS and it’s back again this year. This time in a lot of monochromatic styles and lilacs.
- Pom-Poms: Last year pompom charms where everywhere! Now the Pom-Pom has spread to sandals, jackets and hand bags.
- Festival Fever: The festival sequin and glitter trend has gone mainstream with an influx of glitter accessories and sequins in fun colours. It no longer needs to be the ‘party season’ to wear a sequin bralet or dress, layer them over white shirts for day time fun looks.
- 90’s sport wear: Think slogan tee’s, baggy joggers, bright colours and a look to rival Saved by the Bell characters. This is all about sporty top boy trends in bold bright colours and clashing prints. Chuck on a pair of trainers or summer sliders for a casual cool vibe.
- Clinched Corset Waist: Waist belts are back in with a bang, think circa 2007 vibes. Corset tie up belts and looped ring belts are where it’s at.
SHOP THE TRENDS: