As a bride to be one of the big questions people ask is where am I going on honeymoon? It’s one of the biggest parts of planning your wedding day to celebrate marriage together. After spending a week in Bali I realised Honeymoon Fashion was just as important as where the honeymoon is. I wanted to put together a few outfit ideas and style advice for your honeymoon perfect for hot & tropical climates.
In case you hadn’t already seen I launched my shop again with bespoke personalised jackets. Honeymoon Fashion is all about romance whilst feeling comfortable for celebrating. Hand painted custom jackets are perfect for shouting about being a newlywed. You can choose any colours, flowers and text you want on it. It’s perfect for a honeymoon over a cute dress on a dinner date or wear one on your wedding day. Looks great with your new married name, or even ‘something blue‘ like one of my other designs.
HOW IT WORKS:
– Make one purchase here, for a custom jacket (painting)
– Send me your jacket of choice in the post, we can arrange the delivery via message.
– Also message me what painting you require, I have attached some images for reference but you can choose anything from flowers, mermaids, unicorns, scrolls, text, someones name etc.
– We then agree on your design via message, with a sketch from me as reference.
– Once your jacket is delivered I will start painting and then deliver it back to you.
– Please allow up to 4 weeks for your jacket to be completed and to arrive.
The jacket painting process is super easy, allow 4 weeks for completion. My Etsy store can be found here for more information.
Swimwear to impress
If your honeymoon is in a hot country then you need some swimwear to feel great in. Everyone is different when it comes to swim style but it’s all about finding flattering styles. I picked up a few new ones that suited my body shape. Having something flattering is the confidence boost needed to feel sexy and great on holiday. On your honeymoon you’re going to have the best time especially when you’re feeling your best self.
Romantic dinner dates
Dinner dates are one of the best parts of going on holiday or celebrating special occasions. All honeymoon wardrobes needs a killer dress to impress just like this one. This cherry style body-con is from Boohoo and is great for hot climates. It’s very figure hugging which isn’t usually my goto for special occasions but I loved the fun flirty feel to this style.
It’s all about feeling good and confident whatever you wear so go a little bit extra because after all you’re celebrating. Get a custom jacket made, wear a swimsuit that makes you feel sexy and buy a new dress. You’re going to be a newlywed and that’s worth feeling your best for.